A heads up first: if you are interested:
The Disciplinary Wives Club - Tribute has now posted a link to the original documents from Aunt Kay of the Disciplinary Wives Club: specifically
The Disciplinary Wives Club - Manuals : DWC Woman's Guide
The Disciplinary Wives Club - Manuals : Please Discipline Me: Persuading Your Partner
The Disciplinary Wives Club - Manuals : DWC Companion's Guide
As some poeple have commented, they are dated, but the thoughts are useful, and are never meant to be an exact fit for eany or every couple. But reading them, might enhance the lifestyle for your wife and you. bototms up
and NOW, today's post
I have been wondering how people began and fostered having a fascination of spanking. This is sort of a continuation from previous weeks.
The question for today
How did you start to think of being spanked as something you wanted to happen,
or
if you are the spanker, how did you decide you wanted to be the spanker?
My fascination began as a youth, when I read a semi adult newspaper which featured a story about spanking, that implied a happy ending afterwards. A woman was to spank a young male, and he was looking forward to it, because of the happy ending.
I re-read this many times over the next few years. I then started searching for spanking thoughts, and the joke type magazines of young beautiful women being spanked did the trick.Usully the women were smiling while being spanked.
When old enough to buy Penthouse, their letters to the editors started having spanking stories. Moning on they had short small booklet of only letters tot he editors, whcih always had spanking as a part of many letters, then Variations came out that always had a spanknig feature section.
Certain books had spanking, and, although I read them, I no longer remember the names. I still enjoy when Hermione posts segments from modern day spanking books. (visit Hermione's site : Hermione's Heart )
Eventually Janus was available in Canada, and I purchased them regularly, then Februs, and others by Janus.
Scarlett Hill had some great spanking stories, annd in thesse I gravitated to the strong woman spanking a man. In all the previous, i sort of identified as being the stronger spanker, but also being the person being spanked (that is: the woman) I bought as many NNL (NO nonsense ladies) as I could. They shipped to Canada.
In summary, I had gravitated to all spanking scenarios, but I imagined myself as being the person being spanked, and dominated.
However, spanking is still mainstream in wedding photos some times
bottoms up and smile
RED
When I look back, yes I did , F/m, I would be the naughty little boy. As an adult I dated women who were in charge. My first spanking as adult was from my girlfriend, now my wife. It was truly a very sound spanking, no sexual foreplay. We got married a few months later, the honeymoon was great, no spankings, just alot of fun. When we got home, the next day she said for the marriage to work she would be in charge, and when she said as a wife I'm also the Mommy I just looked at her. She said Mommies spank naughty little boys and so when your a naughty little boy, Mommy is going to give a spanking. To my shock she then said to the bedroom, she picked up the hairbrush, sat on her vaniety chair and standing before her she pulled my pants and underpants down and over her lap I went. The spanking I got was to remind me to be on my best behavior and to do as told. When she stood me up, sternly said no rubbing, take off your pants and underpants, and with a firm grip on my arm taken to the front room to face the wall. She said no rubbing no talking and if anyone drops in I will not move from the wall. She will tell the person I was spanked and why. Jack
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Jack. bottoms up
ReplyDeleteMy wife checks on what I respond to, has no problem on sights like this, but when I forget something she reminds me. Looking at pictures not anymore as an adult, but my wife who I must address as Mommy when as she states I have been a naughty little boy, has a picture, 8x10 color, framed that she brings out ever now and then. It is of me, naked, facing the wall, a very well spanked bottom. She will bring it out to remind me to behave or to show that she is in charge. I dread this of all the spankings. Jack
DeleteI first started with the weekly colour comic section that came with our newspaper. (Yes, I'm THAT old!) I couldn't read yet, but I loved the spankings that regularly appeared in them. The comics were saved each week, so I had a big supply to look at and enjoy when no one else was around.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
We are both that old! i do remember reading the comics page n the newspaper, and the color comics on Saturday. (Saturday in Canada, color comics were Sunday in the USA. There was usually some one being spanked or swatted in one of these every week. I also received Scottish newspapers, and the boys in the comics were being spanked in many of the comic strip, not just one. I imagine it did influence me!
Deletebototms up
Red