Saturday, August 29, 2026

What are the three most used spanking positions when you are spanked?

Variety is the spice of life, but after many years of being spanked, I think most people use only a couple of positions for the spankee to be in. 

The reason being, in my mind, is that we evovle into using the easiest method for the spanker to give the most effective spanking.


Normally, when told  I am going to be spanked, I am either told by go upstairs and prepare, or most of the time "come upstairs". The " come upstairs" might be for a spanking I was NOT expecting, but I usually am made aware of a spanking about to happen today. 

method 1: pillows in the bed to raise my bare bottom, and Cindy standing spanking me. 

If Cindy is using the tawse, or the bath brush, it is used with effective force. 

My most recent with a bath brush only.


Method 2. If over the knee is the method for today, it is equally effective.



Method 3 is on the spot, and that usually is a wooden spoon in the kitchen: with the words, 

BARE YOUR BOTTOM AND BEND OVER


however, if she pulls a chair out and sits down, then a long spanking is about to be given


So, would you like to share the usual positions you are spanked in (As I think almost everyone who comments is the spankee)  or what favorite positions do you like to be in or on to spank someone. 

Thought for the day:


easy to remember


smile

 

bottoms up

Red

6 comments:

  1. My wife/mommy always spanks me over the knee. She states that position brings out the naughty little boy. I can squirm, kick, try to protect my bottom, she has control. I call my wife mommy because she states if I act like a naughty little boy she will be the mommy and spank her naughty little boy over her lap. Having been seen being spanked, the comment made is he sure acts like a naughty little boy. I always face the wall after a spanking, she wants to admire her work, and add to insuring that I feel like that naughty little boy. My wife reminds me women raised the child and continue to raise the child when married. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack: thanks for replying. Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife likes to take me over her lap to start, if serious she will then have me bend over the back of the chair and finish with the cane or strap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill: changing postions during is exremely effective, as it means a stronger spanking is about to happen, and you acquiesce accepting it. worth it's own discussion in some future week. Cane, strap, and ??
      bototms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Ours used to vary quite a bit, but now it's almost always OTK. She often starts with an ebony hairbrush, but that's as close as she gets to a warm-up. Her preferred tool is a bath brush. Back when we had more variability, the position tended to track the instrument. If she was using a strap, I tended to be draped over pillows on a bed or ottoman. If it was a paddle, it tended to be me bent over the side of the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red: ours used to be otk, now it is almost always my bare bottom raised over pillows on the corner of the bed, with either the tawse or the bath brush. We do not have a paddle., but in the kitchen it is bending over the counter for a wooden kitchen mplement. Ebony hairbrush is expensive. Is it worth the cost.?
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

What are the three most used spanking positions when you are spanked?

Variety is the spice of life, but after many years of being spanked, I think most people use only a couple of positions for the spankee to b...