Saturday, October 10, 2026

Are you spanked before going to an event(warning/stress relief)

We have for many years now used a preventative spanking to remind me of a few things before going.

1. Do not drink too much, as when you do you get argumentative and unpleasant to be with.

2. Remeber to talk less and llisten more, even if the person never asks about you and only talks about themselves or their interests.

3. Be happy. We are there to have a good time

4. Avoid any political discussion, as you are either talknig tot he converted, or you are not ever going to convince someone to change an opinion. 

5. Have fun!

This was done at my request, and if Cindy forgets, I ask her for a spanknig before leaving, and long enough befoehand so she is not rushed getting ready.

I find that if I start to get frustrated, I can still feel my sore bottom and let the mood slide.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you spanked before going to an event(warning/stress relief)

We have for many years now used a preventative spanking to remind me of a few things before going. 1. Do not drink too much, as when you do ...