Saturday, October 3, 2026

Are you a member of any spanking site containing pictures/text of spankings

Early, early internet, I did join one site for a month, clicking on many pictures of women spanking men, and saving them to my computer.

Tumblr existed back then, but i did not know much about it, so this was the only way to see photos and videos, besides the freebies as a come on to join the site.

as she thought to herself, this spanking I give him I am really going to enjoy

Now, the internet is full of sites with men being spanked by women, so although I still save photos to my desktop, the main purpose is to reuse them in posts here or on tumblr.

Dear, this will be a severe spanking for what you did

I have no idea why people still join these sites, but obviously some people still do. 

    Could it be fear of things stored on their computer being found, as opposed to only accessing online then discnnecting from the site.


    Could it be that they really love a spanker, and like watching videos of her giving spankings.    


I would love her to spank me

Your thoughts on why they are still so many for pay sites?

bottoms up

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a member of any spanking site containing pictures/text of spankings

Early, early internet, I did join one site for a month, clicking on many pictures of women spanking men, and saving them to my computer. Tum...