Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Spankings help a man realize his place in a marriage

 The man is a partner, not the only person that counts. What the wife desires to do is equally as important, if not more important, if you want a happy marriage.

I am most certainly into spanking, and our life haas evolved whereas I am the spanked person, not the spanker


and regular spankings are always needed, beside on the spot spankings


bottoms up



Red

4 comments:

  1. My wife when dating would jokling say I needed a spanking. I figure it was a sexual thing for her. I recall staying at her place, stepped out the shower, dried off, and went naked to the kitchen. She smiled and said you wish for a spanking, I smiled. I was soon over her lap and she was spanking very hard with her hand. Told to stand up, she said not to move, came back with a hairbrush, and over her lap I went. I soon said that is enough, your getting a spanking, I will decide and when she stopped, I was a mess. Get to the corner she said sternly. I did as told. We are married, the spankings are still used, bath brush, and I must call her Mommy, since Mommies spank naughty little boys. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect relationship. We do not use the Mommy idea, but Cindy decides if my behavior warrants a spanking. Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I do something wrong or don't do something I know I was supposed to do and then realize what I did or didn't do I ask her if im getting a spanking , if she says no I know im going to be stairing into my corner for a good long time if says yes I know im going to have a sore bottom. When we are not home and I have that realization and I ask inow no it will be delt with the minute we get home without delay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any spanking earned while out should be dealt with as soona s you get home. Bottoms up

      Delete

What are the three most used spanking positions when you are spanked?

Variety is the spice of life, but after many years of being spanked, I think most people use only a couple of positions for the spankee to b...