Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Spankings help a man realize his place in a marriage

 The man is a partner, not the only person that counts. What the wife desires to do is equally as important, if not more important, if you want a happy marriage.

I am most certainly into spanking, and our life haas evolved whereas I am the spanked person, not the spanker


and regular spankings are always needed, beside on the spot spankings


bottoms up



Red

2 comments:

  1. My wife when dating would jokling say I needed a spanking. I figure it was a sexual thing for her. I recall staying at her place, stepped out the shower, dried off, and went naked to the kitchen. She smiled and said you wish for a spanking, I smiled. I was soon over her lap and she was spanking very hard with her hand. Told to stand up, she said not to move, came back with a hairbrush, and over her lap I went. I soon said that is enough, your getting a spanking, I will decide and when she stopped, I was a mess. Get to the corner she said sternly. I did as told. We are married, the spankings are still used, bath brush, and I must call her Mommy, since Mommies spank naughty little boys. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect relationship. We do not use the Mommy idea, but Cindy decides if my behavior warrants a spanking. Red

    ReplyDelete

Why are you spanked, or why do you spank?

I am the spankee! We have evolved from the first days when Cindy after a lot of discussion  started to spank me at my request, to please me,...