Thursday, September 17, 2026

Taking spanking to the next level

I have often asked, though not frequently, for Cindy to spank me to help reduce my stress. This might be every month or bimonthly! Howver, this includes the fact that if I go too long without being spanked, then this sadly increases my stress levels. I  am usually spanked a couple of times a month, but recently it has been much more frequent, so absolutely no need to ask. 

Do you have this same dilemna of needing to ask to be spanked? 

Cindy always agrees, and the spanking happens ASAP, if not immediately.

We do not do maintenance spankings.

What has changed, thus my title of taking spanking to a new level.


Well, we are about to go on a month's vacation, and Cindy always stresses before going.

Aside: I have left two posts, scheduled to appear, so if interested you will need to look for them,a s they do not necessarily appear.

Cindy was stressed two nights ago, so to alleviate her stress, she spanked me!!!!

A real long session, over the knee, with both the leather tawse,


and then the Ms. Hurley wooden paddle. 

A very strong, effective spanking. 

She agreed, after I thanked her for my spanking (a ritual showing I accept being spanked), that her stress is less.

However, yesterday, I had an on the spot long spanking with a wooden spoon for not driving carefully and signaling when I turn. This has never happened before. 

Two days, two spanknigs initiated by Cindy.

Today, another on the spot spanking with the wooden spoon, longer than yesterday's, for raising my voice when frustrated. My fault to being frustrated while talking about finances with Cindy, but the solution was readily available.

Thus, three spankings in less than 48 hours, and the day is not finsihed.

Yes, we have entered a new era.


Yes, Cindy is smiling more than normal!

Has your partner increased your spankings on their own?

bottoms up


Red

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do need to be spanked fairly often, as being spanked keeps me grounded and helps reduce stress. My wife is going on vacation soon, and she will be gone for a while. If we knew a DWC type of woman, or if she had a lady friend that was into DD, I would be taken care of by her, but we don't know any DD folks around here.

    ReplyDelete

Taking spanking to the next level

I have often asked, though not frequently, for Cindy to spank me to help reduce my stress. This might be every month or bimonthly! Howver, t...