My account is truly fucked up, and I do NOT know how to fix it.
i keep scheduling posts, and although they eventually post, they do not update on other people's blogs, so very few people visit.
Anyways, I have two more posts scheduled, but will be traveling for a month and not posting beyond those two.
We just had a first for a spanking. Cindy was stressed, so she spanked me. Quite effectively I may add, on the spot in the kitchen.
enjoy life
bottoms up
Red
That's funny... about a month ago I got the same thing! I had been a little whiney in the kitchen, my wife said, "that's it..pants and panties down!" As I did as I was told, she grabbed a large wooden spoon, proceeded to redden my bottom with about a dozen strokes and then said, "pull your pants and panties back up and quite your whining!" You can believe I did! Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteThanks. Your wife should give many more spanks than just a dozen, but a dozen is definitely effective. Red
DeletePrefectdt: still a sad fact that we did not meet during the Cat Parade, or our time nearby. i will remember, but unlikely we will be back in the area. Thanks for this fact, as I had almost given up on being able to post anything but a live post.
ReplyDeleteHope you are well
bottoms up
Red (send me privately your email and we could chat sometime, but only if you want) However, we leave soon for a month vacationing.