Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Sadly, my scheduled posts are not posting

My account is truly fucked up, and I do NOT know how to fix it.

i keep scheduling posts, and although they eventually post, they do not update on other people's blogs, so very few people visit.

Anyways, I have two more posts scheduled, but will be traveling for a month and not posting beyond those two.

We just had a first for a spanking. Cindy was stressed, so she spanked me. Quite effectively I may add, on the spot in the kitchen.


enjoy life

bottoms up

Red

4 comments:

  1. That's funny... about a month ago I got the same thing! I had been a little whiney in the kitchen, my wife said, "that's it..pants and panties down!" As I did as I was told, she grabbed a large wooden spoon, proceeded to redden my bottom with about a dozen strokes and then said, "pull your pants and panties back up and quite your whining!" You can believe I did! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Your wife should give many more spanks than just a dozen, but a dozen is definitely effective. Red

      Delete
  2. If you are talking about the blog rolls, it is the rolls that are screwed up. It is happening on all the blogger blogs that I know of. So please don't think that it is your blog that is at fault. It is really annoying me, as my only remaining blog is all about the blog roll.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prefectdt: still a sad fact that we did not meet during the Cat Parade, or our time nearby. i will remember, but unlikely we will be back in the area. Thanks for this fact, as I had almost given up on being able to post anything but a live post.
      Hope you are well
      bottoms up
      Red (send me privately your email and we could chat sometime, but only if you want) However, we leave soon for a month vacationing.

      Delete

Are you a member of any spanking site containing pictures/text of spankings

Early, early internet, I did join one site for a month, clicking on many pictures of women spanking men, and saving them to my computer. Tum...