Friday, July 31, 2026

Your opinion on AI generated spanking photos and videos

I am very against AI generated spanking photos! I like seeing real people being spanked by real people.  This also keeps real people invovled in creating spanking scenes, and either spanking or being spanked.  AI has not to my mind generated believable figures in spanking scenes. 


In addition, spanking photos where the spankee's bottom is made to look redder than reality is simply wrong in my opinion.

This photo looks entirely real to me. as a determined spanker can achieve it.


Some tumblrs and blogs are moving into AI generated photos, and I simply remove those sites from my feed.

Animating with voice of a spanking scene is also very common, but to me, it is still unreal.  The fact that the spanker is saying words about spanking is somewhat similar to photos with captions. However, in photos of real people with captions, the key to making it successful is that it takes your imagination  and thinking to visualize the scene to make it real. You are drawn in by the words as though they are being directed at you. When the whole description of what is about to happen is stated, clinically, it loses its magical connection to your mind. 

Spanking art has always been an attraction for me, if the artist is good at setting a scene. 

Sadly, underling has stopped blogging, but a link on the side of my blog takes you to his site, which still remains. He adds wonderful text making his art just a part of the complete story of a spanking.

What do you think?


bottoms up

Red

11 comments:

  1. There are some nice AI images out there. The real problem is that a lot of people are unaware of how much energy it takes to produce an AI image, which is a lot. So if you want more heatwaves, droughts, wildfires, and floods keep using AI imaging indiscriminately. I am not against people making the odd AI image but overdoing it could help kill this planet… just for some pictures?

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PErfectdt: Could you send me your email privately, as I have lost touch with the account I used to use.
      Never know when we will be back in Holland, but next year is a possibility.
      Interesting take on AI usage for such frivolous results. However, Canada not dealing with wildfires in 2023 had 4 times the carbon release than the total combined output of every canadians total creation of carbon in that year. (that is, work, mining, living, existing, creating, everything Canada does)
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I agree with you, for the most part. I've seen a few AI images that were used to tell a story that I liked. Though sometimes the entertainment is in watching how bad AI-generated art often is, especially when it comes to spelling captions. It also will often switch visual details from frame-to-frame.

    When it comes to images, I don't mind AI as much when it's clear that it *is* AI and isn't being passed off as real. There are so many AI-generated pictures of sexy women, but something about them just looks dead, to the point that I find something mildly repulsive about them. Malcom Gladwell's "Blink" begins with some art experts' reactions to a forged statue, and how some of them had an immediate, gut-level aversion to it, even if they couldn't identify exactly what was wrong. That's what I feel when exposed to some AI "photos".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you I prefer a photo of a real woman spanker to an AI generated image of a woman with heightened sexual characteristics. In fact, I have come to prefer pictures in which the woman giving the spanking isn't stereotypically "sexy". For example, I really like the picture above of the woman in blue; she is somewhat overweight, as many of us are nowadays, but that gives the image an exciting realism for me. I imagine she is a real wife spanking a real husband for a real reason, rather than a femdom fantasy. D

      Delete
    2. D; Thanks for commenting. Real women, not fake imaginary ones, sexualized and unreal are the photos I like. Also, the ones of young beautiful models being spanked is very unreal. At our age, my wife is still the most beautiful woman I know.
      Wondering, are you married or in a relationship and spank your male partner?
      bottoms up Red.

      Delete
    3. Hi Red. Actually, I am male, and I have been married to the same woman for 45 years, about 20 of those years being a WLM in which she wielded the hairbrush. D

      Delete
    4. My marriage is over 50 years with the same wonderful woman. i was confused when you said a overweight woman, like we all are, so I thought you meant you were a woman. You and I being men, I can agree with being overweight. Keep enjoying life together Red

      Delete
    5. Red, I can see why my comment confused you about my gender. I mentioned my own weight because I find it silly when men who are far from perfect physical specimens, or are showing the effects of age, hold women to a beauty standard that we fall short of ourselves. Like you, I still think my wife is beautiful. And I prefer pictures of women spankers who don't look like fashion models because what they are doing is sexier to me mere physical appearance . D

      Delete
    6. Agreed. It is the person, not the outer shell, that I love, and the outer shell of my wife is beautiful in my eyes. red

      Delete
  3. Nothing beats the real spanking, do not want AI at all. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed. You can imagine you are part of the experience happening. Red

      Delete

How did spanking become a part of your marriage (or relationship)!

 Well, a little rambling, like Dan calls riffing, about us. I have had a fantasy kink about spanking, since as long as I can remember. (from...