Friday, July 24, 2026

Why are you spanked, or why do you spank?

I am the spankee!

We have evolved from the first days when Cindy after a lot of discussion  started to spank me at my request, to please me, and sometimes simply as foreplay.

Now spankings are for real, but she stops when I am showing distress. I will hate it, but someday she may spank me to freely flowing tears (crying), which is probably the goal for a REAL spanking.

Why she spanks 

A) Her stress might be about how I will behave when visiting with people. So before we go, this would happen.


She re-states and reinforces some rules as she spanks me.

1. Talk less, listen more.

We all must have some friends that do not even say how was your vacation, but simply talk about their life, their vacation, their anything and everything, with maddening detail. They are inherently good people, and do kind things, but simply talk forever and a day. Thus, I should not be one of them.


2. Before visiting friends or family:
No politics. In reality, you cannot change a person's political outlook unless they are starting to question their own political party.  I have started to simply state that when they complain about something, that our Canadian government has a 70 Billion dollar deficit, but will add 60 to 90 billion to that deficit to build a high speed rail from Toronto to Montreal (that nobody needs). Wish they would spend it on healthcare.  (Some people could make the same case in California with their high speed rail)

3. Control your drinking. If i keep letting the host refill my glass of wine, I forget #1 and #2


B)    My stress:  It builds when I read too much political news, or worrying about the state of the world, or... 


C) My Shouting: When my stress in a discussion gets immense, and I cannot find the words to express myself, and I cannot get Cindy to stop questioning me! However, I also shout at times, and all shouting is unacceptable


D) simple grumpiness:

If I am grumpy, I AM SPANKED. Occasionally I get a warning, are you grumpy, and I smarten up and behave better immediately

E) misbehavior

I am now spanked whenever Cindy decides my behavior warrants it, whether it is:

        NOT doing something that I should have done,

        or doing something I should NOT have done,

        any action she considers rude (a bad joke is one of my faults)

        or ............. the list is  whatever she decides



In summary: Cindy enjoys the idea of changing my behavior for the better (I agree with this)

bottoms up
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why are you spanked, or why do you spank?

I am the spankee! We have evolved from the first days when Cindy after a lot of discussion  started to spank me at my request, to please me,...