I am the spankee!
We have evolved from the first days when Cindy after a lot of discussion started to spank me at my request, to please me, and sometimes simply as foreplay.
Now spankings are for real, but she stops when I am showing distress. I will hate it, but someday she may spank me to freely flowing tears (crying), which is probably the goal for a REAL spanking.
Why she spanks
A) Her stress might be about how I will behave when visiting with people. So before we go, this would happen.
She re-states and reinforces some rules as she spanks me.
1. Talk less, listen more.
We all must have some friends that do not even say how was your vacation, but simply talk about their life, their vacation, their anything and everything, with maddening detail. They are inherently good people, and do kind things, but simply talk forever and a day. Thus, I should not be one of them.
2. Before visiting friends or family:
3. Control your drinking. If i keep letting the host refill my glass of wine, I forget #1 and #2
C) My Shouting: When my stress in a discussion gets immense, and I cannot find the words to express myself, and I cannot get Cindy to stop questioning me! However, I also shout at times, and all shouting is unacceptable
D) simple grumpiness:
Nice post Red and a great list of reasons for spankings. Mine are more about domesticating me.
ReplyDeleteMark: please explain a few when you have time. The fact of listing the reasons is also helpful in avoiding unnecessary spankings, when you can have done something else. My list is long but most rarely occur anymore, so the list is useful to see the changes that have occured
DeleteI have learned significantly from being s panked, and although these are most of the reasons, they are needed to be enforced infrequently
ReplyDeleteRed
PS: finally learned how to reply with my gmail account.
My spankings are almost all about misbehavior in one form or another, though the things that come within that rubric have broadened over time. I've been spanked pretty regularly for overdoing it on alcohol, though that's been a minor issue over the last year or two. I've been spanked more often for carelessness, at my request. We talk a lot about spanking for attitude, though it hasn't really happened that often.
ReplyDeleteDan: musbehavior is anything Cindy does not agree with my dong. My alcohol usuage has lessened, but I do like a glass of wine at dinner. Possibly half of my spankings are at my request. Red
DeleteThe woman I married said from the first date she would be in charge and I said how, she said in time. The first time I learned what she meant I as she said was acting like a naughty little boy. Naughty should have clued me in. You need a spanking and I thought it was some sexual thing. I learned it was not, over her lap, bare bottom feeling the sting of her hairbrush. She said once the spanking is over I could get dress and leave or face the wall. I faced the wall. Being married and her rules the marriage could not be stronger. She has added that I will address her as Mommy when I need a spanking. I always face the wall, no matter who might drop in. The spankings hurt, trouble sitting, always kick and squirm, have learned no naughty words, that means my mouth will be washed out with soap. Spankings are not always at home, have been spanked when traveling. Jack
ReplyDeleteGlad it works for both of you, and if makes you happy to call her Mommy at that time, have fun, and a sore bottom.
ReplyDeleteRed
It does, Mommy was her rule, hard at first, now not. The bath brush insures a very sore bottom. The bath brush will also let others know I've been spanked, it hurts that much. The marriage is strong, life is good, and my wife/mommy has made it this way. Jack
DeleteLove the gif in #2!! The baring of the bottom is my favorite moment when otk. And by as beautiful woman like that...!!! Heaven.
ReplyDelete