The Disciplinary Wives Club - Tribute
the above site is where you should visit!
You might to look at the captioned photos, but i had problems with my blog, it would not post for three days, and
The Disciplinary Wives Club - Tribute
has a much better post than mine, so click the link and go read his!
Apologies Dan for having a almost similar post.
bottoms up
RED
Reading posts from other bloggers, it appears that some (many) use role play for initiating a spanking.
Thus, this leads to the question:
A) Do you only do role play for spankings
B) Do you do a mix of some spankings being role play, but some spankings are to correct behaviors
C) Do you only do behaviorial modification spankings ( can include stress relief, or warnings about behavior before going out)
Spankings started because I asked, and Cindy agreed because she wanted to please me.
They have progressed to Cindy deciding a spanking is needed and spanking me, many of which are on the spot, or as soon as possible. She enjoys solving the problem by spanking me for real.
A smile for today.
bottoms up
Red
PS: when i reply to your comments, I still cannot reply any other way except anonymous
My spankings are discipline, my wife is in charge. Spankings are always over her lap, bare bottom, bath brush. I must call her Mommy, since mommies spank naughty little boys. My Mommy depending on what I did will insure the punishment fits the crime. I have been told to wait in the bedroom naked, which means a long spanking. I have been told to put on my pajamas after a spanking no matter time of day, which means early to bed. I always face the all, no matter naked or not, spanked bottom on display. My mother-in-law has seen me being spanked. The first time my mommy decided to leave my underpants on, my mother-in-law said all spankings are on bare bottom, she pulled them not just down but off. I have been to told to stand after a spankings, hands on head and given a scolding, mother-in-law has seen this also. The worse spanking was visiting my mother-in-law, I messed up, she decided her house she would do the spanking. Taken to the bedroom, she pulled down my pants, underpants and with a hairbrush applied the spanking. Told no in-law, I was her son, and she was Mother Carlton, and since I was naughty Mother Carlton was going to give the spanking. I kicked off my pants and underpants and when she finished taken to the front room, all on display and faced the corner. Jack
ReplyDeleteseems like you are very well disciplined man. bottoms up Red
ReplyDeleteVery much so, life is good, marriage is solid, but understand that it is a woman who insures this and understands husbands can be naughty little boys and wives must be Mommies to their naughty little boy. Jack
Delete