Saturday, August 8, 2026

Are you spanked when on a vacation? (updated)

 Here is an interesting thought for you to consider. 

Identical to being in a cabin on a cruise ship, where the walls are paper thin, and you have no idea who is walking by in the hallway.

1. Are you spanked while on vacation?


2. If yes, then the obvious follow-up is what implements do you bring with you when traveling?

3. What places have you been spanked in? (hotels, cruise cabins, airbnb, in the car at the side of the road, or park and enter the forest to be spanked, or even at a friend's house) Other places are also welcome.

fantasy

4. Lastly, do you think anyone has heard?


1. Personally, I am spanked on almost every vacation, if not all vacations. We tend to travel for longer times, so the idea of not being spanked while away seems highly unlikely. Some spankings are at my request, some are a surprise that I am about to be spanked.


2. Normally, we take the short tawse and the wooden bath brush, but have at times taken the cane also. I always wear a belt so that is also available. Cindy normally uses botht he tawse and bath brush for any spanking.

3. The paper thin walls of a cruise ship cabin, or inexpensive hotels, no longer in any way detour a spanking occuring. The most we do is turn the music on, and then Cindy spanks as long as she desires.


4. I am certain we have been heard, as on the occasional cruise the person leaving the cabin next door at the same time we are , seems to stare for a moment, grasping the situation. I smile and keep walking. For certain some cabin stewards must have heard, because you never know when they are in the hallways. We do LOCK the door and put up the do not disturb sign.

However, the sound of a solid spanking with a bath brush is very loud!

Spanked in the daytime does not mean that is all for the day


Being spanked on vacation and possibly being heard adds to the effectiveness of feeling submissive, and agreeable for whatever Cindy would like to do!



bottoms up and smile

Red


20 comments:

  1. I have been spanked on many vacations and outdoors as well. Going for a walk is interesting and exciting when told to find a spanking spot. Don’t know about being heard, don’t care if we were. Brush and strap always handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would imagine that most spankees are spanked when on vacation. Glad to know you are one of them. Being asked to find a quiet spot is wonderful. I would assume she had the strap or your belt or a switch. bottoms up Red

      Delete
  2. My wife could care less where we are, spanking happen then and there. Traveling she carries a very large hairbrush, the bath brush takes up to much room. I have been spanked in hotels, more than once. One hotel did have a bath brush and so if you asked if I have been heard, yes. Visiting my mother-in-law, numerous times, mostly done in the bedroom, but have been spanked in the frontroom or kitchen and my mother-in-law has enjoyed watching. My wife from the first spanking has me call her Mommy, Mommies spank naughty little boys. Durning a spanking I plead, beg with Mommy to stop, I know that is heard. It is after the spanking, going out to eat, the stares as I squirm. When my wife/mommy is asked, not always, by a waitress or just a person sitting near by she saids her husband has been a naughty little boy and so he got a spanking. She looks at me and said is that right, I respond Yes Mommy. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack: good to know you are kept in line and behaving properly wherever you are. Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a wife/mommy that I have, Mommy insures my behavior is addressed and could care less where. Jack

      Delete
  4. I have been spanked a few times on vacation, though not many. We tend to take fairly short trips, and for longer ones, we are often with family in rooms close by. For tools, my wife sometimes packs her bath brush, though those take up a fair amount of volume in a suitcase. I typically bring a heavy leather belt, which doesn't take up much space and won't draw inquiring looks in security lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan: short trips with family near by would certainly inhibit spanking. We travel almost always with the bath brush! Red

      Delete
  5. That first gif. He's in trouble. She's DETERMINED to get his shorts down and get to work, and she going to work hard!! And he already has bruises from a session a couple days earlier (my guess.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wonder if it is bruises ro simply a deep red from the first part of his spanking. She does look determined to continue vigorously, and not lifting up for easy removal of his underwear is a bad decision on his part. Red

      Delete
  6. Look at al the paddles and brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. quite a collection on the bed! Red

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been spanked while on holiday, either with a small wooden paddle that we have taken, a heavy paint stirrer, or wooden kitchen spatula purchased for the purpose while on holiday. Location in hotel room where I would be surprised if I was heard, and once in a small campervan where I would not be surprised if heard but I don't know.
    I think that while on holiday there is more chance of my wife seeing punishable actions, and she is less distracted by her daily life so spankings are more likely. Mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true that you both are together significantly more when on vacation, and thus more time to do something inappropriate that she will deal with by spankng you. Plus, at the end of the day, there is always time to s pank you because you are on vacationo without the demands of daily life. Why not make your life esier and take a wooden bath brush with you on vacation? The longer the vacation, the more likely your needing to be spanked.

      Delete
    2. NZ Customs is a bit funny about import and export of natural materials. For domestic holidays I do take my own.

      Delete
  9. 1. Are you spanked while on vacation?
    Yes. When we enter the hotel room, ship cabin, or whatever, I’m to ask which is my discipline corner in the first few minutes. I’ve been spanked in several hotels and once on a cruise ship.

    2. If yes, then the obvious follow-up is what implements do you bring with you when traveling?
    Only her hairbrush as it doesn’t raise suspicions. However, one hotel had a rather long shoe horn, which found its way to my bottom.

    3. What places have you been spanked in?
    See above.

    4. Lastly, do you think anyone has heard?
    I doubt it, though perhaps on the cruise ship. She might actually call the rooms on either side of us (“oops, sorry, wrong number” if they answer) to make sure the coast is clear.
    She has a t-shirt she sleeps in that says “Yes, I DO spank my husband” and while we always make sure it gets put away, it did end up on a hook in the bathroom… we’re not sure if the maid saw it, but she DID smile broadly the next day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying. Nice to see that you have to ask which corner you will stand in when requested, showing awareness of being spanked if needed,and how you will be ready to respond po;itely and quickly. Might be something I will ask Cindy, but I rarely do cornertime unless waiting to be spanked.
      Luggage is never checked, only scanned at an airport, so carrying a bath brush or tawse I consider safe. If ever asked about it, I would say that I ask my wife to spank me whenever I upset her. i would not be ashamed.
      i find it quite liberating being s panked in these locations, and we make certain that Cindy says a few statements loudly of I hope you are going to iimprove your behavior, before continuing the spanks. Thus, if anyone hears, they know that she is the spanker.
      If any ever gives a knowing smile to me, I would simply smile and say it really works wonders for a marriage. Plus if they are in the room when we make love, we are extremely loud with our orgasms, so they will know it works for the libido.

      Delete
    2. I am often given corner time, both as a substitute for a spanking but also just as a reminder that she's in charge. It's always pants and panties at my ankles. Thanks for your comments!

      Delete
    3. anon: always good to be reminded who is in charge

      Delete
  10. "It's only kinky the first time"? I never looked at spanking that way.

    But back to your questions. We haven't been "away" on vacation for over 30 years. Our vacations have always been at home so no change in routine and regular spankings. No packing needed!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione: I look at it as a bit kinky, but that adds spice to our life. We would love to come visit at a pub near you, if ever you would acquiesce. Maybe ask Ron once again as a one time only event. Love to meet you both.
      Red

      Delete

What are the three most used spanking positions when you are spanked?

Variety is the spice of life, but after many years of being spanked, I think most people use only a couple of positions for the spankee to b...