I store spanking photos, videos, captioned photos on my home desktop computer. It is my own personal computer, and nobody else uses it. The password is only known by Cindy, so it is a relatively secure place.
I have no great importance in life, so somebody breaking in and stealing my computer would not have any financial gain by finding the spanking info, and selling this feature of my life to any publication.
I find spanking thoughts sexually exciting, and I think by re-inforcing my desires has helped keep our sexual life alive and extremely amazing. On average, I would guess we have passionate love making three times every two weeks. Cindy and I both being in our late 70's makes this simply amazing. [ married for more than 50 years] Sex is almost exclusively oral both ways, so that one can concentrate on the best orgasm possible for their partner.
Reading spanking captioned photos: of a spanking about to be given:
will it be a very bad, crying spanking?
or when we get home
or any of the myriad of possibilities leads to having erections daily.
I save some of them, because blogs and tumblrs come and go, and sometimes the best gets taken down by the provider, or simply because the author is trying to change their daily thinking about spanking, but fortunately some leave the tumblr with posts remaining, or re-start posting.
I rarely look at videos. The reason is probably that the mental aspects of spanking are what fosters reactions. The thought of being the spankee with other people watching,
or being spanked by another member of the family
or an in-law, (like a mother-in-law)
or being spanked in public
or being teased about the spanking that was given,
all add to the aura of spanking.
Are the spanking photos hidden. Sort of: is the best answer but google and internet explorer keep finding new ways to show the most recent I have saved. Saved in documents, in one of many folders, within the first level of that folder there are many folders, within the right one there are many folders, then many more layers being buried downwards, with plenty of red herrings to lead one to give up. (I HOPE)
What do you do?
bottoms up
Red
Yes . Unfortunately I have a habit of leaving the PC on and every so often the wife will come into my office and nudge the mouse which brings up the picture(s). That in turn results in a very painful spanking .
ReplyDeleteI always wait to leave the room until the computer has shut off the screen, meaning you have to log in to be able to do anything. You should keep them buried and look only when it is safe, unless you feel you have gone a long time without a spanking and need one to reset your equilibrium .Red
DeleteDan: Hi, no idea how to use an app to store photos, but will be something for me to look up. I am logged in a google account, so whenever I post pictures on this blog I use a copy and paste, not allowing Google access to my photos.
ReplyDeleteSimilar to you, at my age, if someone found out it would just be this semi senile old man, and something I could laugh off. (more or less)
I have had something similar of email saying they have copies of things, but it rmeinds of the joke that they say they know all of my passwords, and I say great, I have forgotten many so could you send themto me. cheers Red
That would have been a great response!
DeleteI use Evernote as my primary repository for that kind of content. I'm sure there are other, probably cheaper, alternatives. But, I liked the ability to tag pics and drawings, which makes locating relevant ones for future blog topics so much easier. At some point, I do need to download them to some kind of external drive, because if I ever lost access to Evernote, I would lose literally thousands of pics, drawings and memes collected over several years.
DeleteWell, I have lost mine once when a computer died, so probably time for me to upgrade to a new computer as this one is quite old. Red
DeleteWhen I was dating my girlfriend happen on them while browsing my computer. She was wondering if I had magazines also. I admitted I did, I promise to clear computer and throw out magazines. A month later she found some magazines hidden. We were to be married in a month and told me she knew how to deal with such, and I could agree or end the relationship. I agreed not knowing what was to happen. It was at her apartment I found out, she told me naughty little boys get a spanking and looking at dirty magazines I would be spanked. I thought it was a joke but told to stand before her hands at side she pulled my pants down and then my underpants. Over her lap, and I soon learned it was not a joke. THe hairbrush landed hard and I was soon squirming, kicking, pleading. Shen she stopped, stood me up, off with everything, I did as told, naked and with a sore bottom she had me back over her lap and when she finished I danced around rubbing, crying. TOld to face the corner I did as told. She layed the law down, and I was to call her Mommy when I needed a spanking. Yes Mommy, sorry Mommy, I stood facing the corner for an half hour. Jack
ReplyDeleteInteresting to read. Obviously she still permits you to access spanking sites on a computer, so the question is do you still have spanking photos on your computer, and if not, do you only access sites like this when she is out of thehouuse?
DeleteRed