I enjoy thoughts about spanking, and thus wander on tumblr over a variety of sites. I would not want to be spanked daily for too long, but it has in the past happened three days in a row. Sitting was more difficult than normal. The spankings were deserved. I do not enjoy the spankings, as Cindy has become very effective, but I enjoy the attitude of dominance and submission, and the love needed to spank someone with love!
1. Do you think about spanking daily, every few days, weekly or monthly?
2. If you, like me, also wander on tumblr, what is yourtumblr site so I and others can find you.
3. Do you wander around spanking blogs on blogger? IF so, whihc are oyur favorites?
4. Are you married, and are you the spanker or the spankee?
5. anything else you might like to add?
bottoms up
Red
The woman I married while dating of all things dropped in, caught me masturbating. She sternly said to finish and watched. Then she said you need a spanking with a smile, I thought this was some sexual turn on for her. I went over her lap and soon found out it was not, and when she stopped reached for her purse and pulled out a hairbrush I was soon kicking, squirming, she said with each spank that I was a naughty little boy playing with himself and she would put a stop to that. We got married and to this day I'm spanked, I must call her Mommy, she uses a bath brush, and facing the wall no matter who might drop in. I have been told to put on my pajamas after a spanking no matter the time of day. Have been sent to bed early with a spanking. I accept this, I love her, even tho the spankings hurt, I do as told. Jack
ReplyDeletehappy it works for your wife and you, Jack
DeleteRed
1. Do you think about spanking daily, . . ?
ReplyDeleteOh, YES! Daily! Several times a day, for the past ~25 years, when the DWC reawakened events in my childhood and early adolescence.
2. What is your tumblr site. . . ?
I have a tumblr account, but my 'site' is empty. No need to come looking for me;
3. Which are your favorite spanking blogs?
"Disciplined Hubbies" (AKA: Dan's DWC Retrospective / Tribute),
DomesticDiscipline.info,
FemDom 101 (good, but been years since any updates);
4. I am married (to a wonderful woman who understands my needs and doesn't hesitate to use them to enhance our marriage).
Happy for you that your wife understands your needs and is happy to fulfill them in a way that is beneficial for both of you,.I regularly block tumblrs that I find are empty. Why not just repost some that you enjoy finding? RED
ReplyDelete