Saturday, September 12, 2026

Has you ever attended a " spanking party or spanking weekend party "?

This could be an interesting topic for people to discuss. 

We have attended a spanking weekend, which was a lot of effort on a couple's part to organize it. Sadly we have lost touch, mostly caused by my honesty in explaining what I experienced at the party.

We attended a F/M party where there were pssobly 15 couples present, although I no longer remeber how many attended. People came from various locals across the USA and Canada, and it was held in the Catskills if memory serves me correctly.

The sad part of this party was that it had all levels of what one might call players. Some were novices, like ourselves, and some were into severe spankings (which we were not).

The only warning I could give is that first time attendees should go to a well established event that has been runnig for years. Thus, the rules they explain, and enforce, makes play safe for everyone.

The first night it was meet and greet, and then pair up and spank the husbands. Many jumped up immediately with people they have played with before, and we were left almost alone in the room. Another couple saw us, and asked, so we said yes.

funny sign near the location of the party 

Before I was spanked, the woman asked whether I wanted real or play, and I chose play. That was exactly what she did, but at the end she asked if she could give a few real spanks, I agreed, and she did. Cindy does not want to spank anyone else, but reluctantly did for only a few spanks.  I foolishly gave Cindy the dominator to use, which is brutal, and after a couple of strokes, while I was over the other woman's knees being play spanked, i got Cindy to stop. 

The next morning. I was strongly spanked, but the proper word was beaten, by a woman who was trying to break me, and show her superiority over every male. At one point a woman interrupted to explain that spanking should only be on this part of my bottom, but then sat down. The beating continued for quite some time, without a murmer frm me incensing the woman, but finally I stood up and stopped the paddle being used with me bent over at the waist.

From that time on, I only had one other play spanking, where we more talked to the couple who had been uncertain to come to the party, because they knew some serious severe (sadist?) people were coming. They played only with playful others. 

A photo later that day!


Sadly, this bad experience has been the only spanking party we have ever attended. Now, I truly believe we have aged out of the shared spanking scene.

Without any other spanking, this was the brusing that came out the day after! Definitely NOT PLAY. 


If you have ever attended, please share your experiences.  

I have seen so many pictures of play spanking parties, but beware who you play with.

and a few smiles...





bottoms up

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has you ever attended a " spanking party or spanking weekend party "?

This could be an interesting topic for people to discuss.  We have attended a spanking weekend, which was a lot of effort on a couple's ...