Personally, I enjoy reading captioned photos of a promised spanking, or a spanking about to occur, or humor of how the spankee is reacting from being spanked. However, there are so many variations related to a person being spanked.
For example: you said something about somebody, or swore, or simply broke one of the rules that results in a spanking.
www.lurkingcol.tumblr.comHave you ever wishes you wanted a REAL SPANKING? (to actual copious tears)
www.lurkingcol.tumblr.com
I always love when the woman is smiling
www.badgnome.tumblr.com
www.badgnome.tumblr.comYour partner already spanks you, but is now starting to increase the frequency
www.cyclopsycho57.tumblr.com
I enjoy the nonchalence in the tone of the spanker
www.beautiful-when-she-s-angry-too.tumblr.com
This is one of my faults that I try to say something humorous, but it is not well received!
www.beautiful-when-she-s-angry-too.tumblr.com
Do you have other sites that can be joined for FREE that has these type of captions. If so, please share.
Your thoughts?
bottoms up
Red
Very much so, it adds to the picture and one can think it is said to those who are truly spanked.
ReplyDeleteI agree. I imagine that the woman is my wife talkng to me. Red
DeleteYes but only if she is actually holding an instrument.
ReplyDeleteI find that when it is promised for later to also be very good. Red
DeleteI agree with the comment immediately above. A caption in an otherwise vanilla setting is not very interesting So a hairbrush,strap, etc somewhere in the picture makes it work
ReplyDeleteAlan
I actually think that the promised spanking, whether pull your pants down and bend over, go upstaris and get ready, and all other spanking intentions being stated are excellent. It is the realization that your wife has decided to spank you. Red
DeleteI just finished a post on my blog that focuses on spanking stories. While writing it and searching my collection for memes to accompany it, it occurred to me that something I like about captioned spanking photos and memes is that they are, in effect, a very simple yet often compelling story. The basic scenario is there, but your imagination may fill in the details.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you specifically on captions that involve spankings to come. The anticipation is, for me, more powerful than something more explicit depicting a spanking as it is happening.
Totally agree with you Dan. The anticipation of what is to come, and your mind filling in the details is a absolute turn-on. Look forward to seeing your post on Spanking stories.
DeleteI like the captions too. They add a lot to the substance of the image. My favourite blog (Discipline and the Modern Miss), now long gone, had lovely captions on the photos.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Unfortunate you did not save any of them, or did you. that would be a great post of captions that captivated your imagination long ago. bottoms up RED
DeletePS: insanity but I am logged in to my blog but cannot post this reply other than anonymous. somehow I cannot enter what they want for the URL